2015-09-19 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] I need to configure DD-WRT GRASE

Header Data

From: Domingo Gómez <do***s@gmail.com>
Message Hash: d56b9825c286af1ff182da62c6156551d6696b4ffe384291063362f7b937d9af
Message ID: <f8bdb1e2-fe38-411c-8f7e-67e3ea36f031@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAGUY4fxKsG-oP0iWanKSJV0r+wmEsmRjaJ=7dOqiMFWNvE7QcQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-09-19 09:20:10 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 09:20:10 -0700

Raw message

Gracias. Tenía 5 días en eso. Te debo una Cerveza.
Thank you. That was 5 days. I was frustrated. I owe you a beer.