2015-09-14 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] voucher login

Header Data

From: Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 57b63d4f2dd828c885690671fdee5912410fc8ec79e118ec9fc10b2f0fd1ce1d
Message ID: <55F6B960.2040303@radez.hr>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JocwyS99Zr89VzaL0xs-Mat5oeCx9EuV+JXUnVvW08iw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-09-14 05:11:12 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 14:11:12 +0200

Raw message

In Daloradius and Citiix solutions there were one field "pin" as
authentication option at the new user creating level.
Have handy Dalo installation  with vbox. I am checking right now.
After adding new user found filled database and fields as follow:

RADCHECK:
(values in fields are inside '    ')
normal user/pass   example
id:'3'    username: 'peter'    atribute:'Cleartext-password' op:':='
value:'123tArs365'

'pin' user example
id:'4'    username:'1234'    atribute: 'Auth-Type'     op:':='
value:'Accept'

According to this there is no password at all. Radius recognise user
'1234' and knows that he don't need password.
Is this correct?
If yes, hope it helps.
*
Dra\u017een

*
14.9.2015. u 11:11, Timothy White je napisao/la:
> Hi Roman
>
> This isn't currently very easy to implement, as RADIUS by default
> needs a username and password. They way to implement this would be to
> make the username the password, which requires sending the username
> encrypted, and then we no longer have the username to verify it
> against. Another method is to do some clever javascript, where the
> username is the first 4 characters of the "voucher" and the password
> is the next 4, and use javascript to split the input to send correctly
> to the RADIUS server.
>
> Feel free to open a bug for this and I'll look at how we can make it
> work in the future.

> On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 12:28 AM, Roman K�ther<dj***2@googlemail.com>  wrote:
>> hello is it possible to have only one login Voucher field .
>>
>> not with user name and password .
>>
>> only "Password"  for daily customers are easy only one field.
>>

>> thx in advance.

>> http://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/.
>> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/e40e6566-2622-4ce1-bf84-5d64d669d964%40grasehotspot.org.

Thread