2015-09-14 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] voucher login

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8f5a84d60d4be62e12377019534d43303ba61dde743ebe377b7bdd813065e1bb
Message ID: <CAESLx0Kms5n5Nv_wdDpVA8X5tQFE3QMxJ_wOJS4hbGVu_01POA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <55F6B960.2040303@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2015-09-14 14:44:26 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 07:44:26 +1000

Raw message

Thanks for finding that! I'll have a look and see what I can work out.

https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/137

On Mon, Sep 14, 2015 at 10:11 PM, Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr> wrote:
> In Daloradius and Citiix solutions there were one field "pin" as
> authentication option at the new user creating level.
> Have handy Dalo installation  with vbox. I am checking right now.
> After adding new user found filled database and fields as follow:
>
> RADCHECK:
> (values in fields are inside '    ')
> normal user/pass   example
> id:'3'    username: 'peter'    atribute:'Cleartext-password'    op:':='
> value:'123tArs365'
>
> 'pin' user example
> id:'4'    username:'1234'    atribute: 'Auth-Type'     op:':='
> value:'Accept'
>
> According to this there is no password at all. Radius recognise user '1234'
> and knows that he don't need password.
> Is this correct?
> If yes, hope it helps.
>
> Dražen
>
> 14.9.2015. u 11:11, Timothy White je napisao/la:
>
> Hi Roman
>
> This isn't currently very easy to implement, as RADIUS by default
> needs a username and password. They way to implement this would be to
> make the username the password, which requires sending the username
> encrypted, and then we no longer have the username to verify it
> against. Another method is to do some clever javascript, where the
> username is the first 4 characters of the "voucher" and the password
> is the next 4, and use javascript to split the input to send correctly
> to the RADIUS server.
>
> Feel free to open a bug for this and I'll look at how we can make it
> work in the future.

> On Fri, Aug 7, 2015 at 12:28 AM, Roman Köther <dj***2@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>
> hello is it possible to have only one login Voucher field .
>
> not with user name and password .
>
> only "Password"  for daily customers are easy only one field.
>

> thx in advance.

> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/e40e6566-2622-4ce1-bf84-5d64d669d964%40grasehotspot.org.

> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/55F6B960.2040303%40radez.hr.

Thread