2015-09-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Include Comment Info on Report Page

Header Data

From: KIRA Ynet <ki***0@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 89abb9105f973e085fef8efbea6ef5676a07e2e8f6406adc32db136ca5660f23
Message ID: <9b8c879c-8901-4c80-aeab-94baa6e8ed5c@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAPz6xh4EG68qqwLVyxx3SzoMyQKr9KG9n-H34tOROUyk1z+O1g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-09-18 03:53:38 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 03:53:38 -0700

Raw message

Hi Thomas.

Ooh, you mean the black and white shell right?

since GraseHotspot still limited in realtime bandwidth monitoring, i used
nload for realtime bandwidth monitoring while iftop is for active
connection stat.
I used Putty from my computer to remotely access through ssh on WISP server
and run the command there. :)

Jerren
KNET WISP