2015-09-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Include Comment Info on Report Page

Header Data

From: Tomas213 <to***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a3092711bc6978792a6a09b74461c0aea6be43149ba09a3a5a928fce249e3b8e
Message ID: <CAPz6xh4EG68qqwLVyxx3SzoMyQKr9KG9n-H34tOROUyk1z+O1g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <95377d25-d191-4eca-b067-47d078f19548@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2015-09-18 02:48:04 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 12:48:04 +0300

Raw message

Jerren, i saw some pictures on your facebook account.
What kind of tools do u use? I saw you are checking incoming- outgoing user
traffic and the other photo where you have in and out traffic in and
bandwith

Thomas