2015-10-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] QR Code Vouchers

Header Data

From: Edward Allen <yb***j@gmail.com>
Message Hash: a194310d8ebfffddb8a104d2833b4fdcb4ff3a1708e9d566726ffc22b7de4f41
Message ID: <CAGUY4fxFW6b235Nn0JGWqE=ZtnRbyqqDxx=D9AHvmkzC2eagLQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LwAkX7p4WYPy5-j4HpnSo8700ZPDweKDo2zUNgcVzz3A@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-10-21 18:44:05 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 21:44:05 -0400

Raw message

While we look at features could we have a color for our of quota users, we
already have red for expired but it would be nice to have another for our
of capacity/quota. Also I'm not sure but users complain about capacity
total not being correct for the month, I've seen at least one user whose
sessions don't add to the monthly total shown.