2015-11-23 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Network access

Header Data

From: António Chimuzu <ch***u@gmail.com>
Message Hash: fd3d21c8ab091675519a14fd9635327365c2c1f9d75fe4627bb682779261fb14
Message ID: <CAAmyF+ejGJvuAvFAsLNtwfzHGu=TmzUywz3-=XCjUBhZeC_BRQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <5652C869.3000904@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2015-11-23 01:07:02 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 08:07:02 +0000

Raw message

Hi Drazen,
You said it... you are right. VMs make my life easy.
"Since we need to route two physically separated network, NICs must be
separated also. I guess so"

Antonio