2015-12-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] GMail App Sends & Recieves without login

Header Data

From: Asok <as***s@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0c0837372bb5ed889ab40671f5ce6df8e430109d9a40fc7a251b8f48fc91c5a7
Message ID: <43776f35-1566-4d01-825f-e8985b28117a@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KLt9koDRQ8R8FW48JtYH8pt9GMu1FTKqo+CvhffkJBuA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-12-18 02:39:39 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 01:39:39 -0800

Raw message

Hi Mr. Tim

I firstexperienced this  with Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 T231 of one of the
person of my office. This happens only with the GMail App {not in GMail
through Browser ]. I tested it thoroughly.  Mobile Data is totally off.
Only one hotspot here. As soon as the device comming under the vicinity of
the hotspot, it is starting to recieve mail automatically.It also sends
mail without hotspot authentication. The connected wifi ip is leased by
Grase Server.  Other mail clients do not exibit this .  If we try to access
GMail using browser, it lands on the uam page.

Asok