2015-12-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Access Point Configuration

Header Data

From: Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 168c85a1309ed3f6075ce27da9f014f74b3424047523709ed158f3fe836c02fa
Message ID: <56695631.7040002@radez.hr>
Reply To: <56695509.2020102@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2015-12-10 03:38:41 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 11:38:41 +0100

Raw message

Ah, I can see now better.
All 3 real interfaces belong to bridge group 1 and tha is BVI (Bridged
virtual interface 1)
That part should be OK.
Look for SSID yet as Tim suggested. And for working mode AP.

*Dra\u017een \u017duvela *

Thread