2015-12-10 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Access Point Configuration

Header Data

From: Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: b585c9189c1c59bbbea8a1f99b5e8d1e5c14c48e7c1eb00d444eb4811f391b9b
Message ID: <56695509.2020102@radez.hr>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JH3J6LLQFFDrNwTxwJM8JMB73AO+yxAPSSMKHe7ZJzMA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-12-10 03:33:45 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 11:33:45 +0100

Raw message

Uh! This is CISCO.
Make mi sick.

There should be web interface to set this thing up. Expect to be more
easy then command line. I just saw manual for this thing (500 pages of
pdf, and it is not necessary all or enough)

As I can see those are interfaces only. Since there is a one bridged
interface (can't understand which real interfaces are bridged) but this
interface has IP, assume it is bridge between Ethernet and radio. (There
are two radio interfaces. Think that they belong to two different radio
bands. I don't know if they can work together at same time or only once
is active at the time.

Afraid you will need to study Cisco manuals by yourself or more quickly
find some Cisco expert to explain you shortcut to what you need. Basic
needs I explained before.

*Dra\u017een \u017duvela *

Thread