2015-12-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Large backups (Was Re: something odd happened - unable to login, after restart error 500)

Header Data

From: Mohammed Baqir Vakil <mb***6@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 79da59f326c79c742509f5e1e9d9db558b2ef94703a5a8ef184c2443cea03582
Message ID: <CAD_FyHZBsN20PVie8fm54fZ9g9UTC=NHqSKVSVgriRS5EzEsLA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0LxD_uZy9xuO=coN-wx8nPTipXeqROeX9Z2S08na7UGCQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2015-12-07 03:28:26 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 14:28:26 +0400

Raw message

Hi Tim,

Table truncated and space freed up, thanks!

Commands and output:

123@abc:~$ apt-cache policy grase-\
> lsb_release -a
N: Unable to locate package grase-lsb_release
123@abc:~$ uname -a
Linux avenetshare 3.2.0-94-generic-pae #134-Ubuntu SMP Fri Nov 6
18:45:23 UTC 2015 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
123@abc:~$ cat /etc/grase/radmin.conf |grep -v password
sql_type: mysql
sql_server: localhost
sql_username: radmin
sql_radmindatabase: radmin
sql_command: /usr/bin/mysql

Regards,

MB

Mohammed Baqir Vakil
+971509467360
mb***6@gmail.com

--

I asked for strength...
And Allah gave me difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for wisdom...
And Allah gave me problems to solve.

I asked for prosperity...
And Allah gave me brain and brawn to work.

I asked for love...
And Allah gave me troubled people to help.

I asked for favours...
And Allah gave me opportunities.

I received nothing I wanted...
I received everything I needed...