2016-01-21 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: session problem

Header Data

From: Veli Cakmak <ve***x@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3da8bfe8d9dcd6afe81b5c69662fef0b8a82e196277b895351e4f314cef33b46
Message ID: <CAMGxZrsDUvEU2rg1CkUnq+-puXyr7EeJ1V1znNv02TJu7K59sw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+T7JsbZB7YFz31yYrRtXhD0McHmVYXPWc6YLd2zFEVOQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-21 03:34:34 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 12:34:34 +0200

Raw message

hi! i tried many times but happen same thing. when i power off my computer
after 10 mins automatically deleted session. i reboot many times :) i will
try to install ubuntu. and try with it.

thanks.