2016-01-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] 3.8.0 going live. (Was Re: 3.8.0 RC2 Released!)

Header Data

From: Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: d726a1bcbe4ffaac2679d0eec7233ad0430a41cb150bccd82e18e8830bd754dc
Message ID: <5694A408.8050600@radez.hr>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KfhPMM=41EeW==wQGgvTdOkUDUQnBeJebo6gcy9uOMfA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-11 23:58:16 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 07:58:16 +0100

Raw message

Ok, I've cleaned already many things in boot and with kernels. Boot
dropped to 45%, 120Mb available.
After what I was able to make latest update and upgrade. I am at v3.8.0

I would like one instance of grase to move away from nightly build
Now I am interested how to switch from nightly to stable update grase
version?
What would be the correct line in
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/grasehotspot.list ?
What else?
*
Dra\u017een*

12.1.2016. u 3:24, Timothy White je napisao/la:
> In my case, just "apt-get autoremove" is enough to clean out old
> kernels. YMMV
>
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 12:12 PM, NeonJohn <jg***d@neon-john.com
> <mailto:jg***d@neon-john.com>> wrote:
>

>     On 01/11/2016 08:54 PM, Timothy White wrote:
>
>     > I think you'll find that you have lots of old kernels installed.
>     I have the
>     > current kernel and 2 older versions installed and that's only 120M.
>
>     Indeed.  When I checked mine, there were gigabytes of space
>     occupied by
>     kernels back to vers 6.  Here's how to clear them out
>
>     http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1587462
>
>     John
>

>     --
>     John DeArmond
>     Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
>     http://www.tnduction.com   <-- THE source for induction heaters
>     http://www.neon-john.com   <-- email from here
>     http://www.johndearmond.com <-- Best damned Blog on the net
>     https://www.etsy.com/shop/BarbraJoanOriginals <-- Affordable Fine Art
>     Originals
>     PGP key: wwwkeys.pgp.net <http://wwwkeys.pgp.net>: BCB68D77
>
>     --
>     To post to this group, send email to
>     gr***t@grasehotspot.org
>     <mailto:gr***t@grasehotspot.org>.
>     Visit this group at
>     https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/.
>     To view this discussion on the web visit
>     https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/5694611E.9000509%40neon-john.com.

> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/CAESLx0KfhPMM%3D41EeW%3D%3DwQGgvTdOkUDUQnBeJebo6gcy9uOMfA%40mail.gmail.com
> <https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/CAESLx0KfhPMM%3D41EeW%3D%3DwQGgvTdOkUDUQnBeJebo6gcy9uOMfA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Thread