2016-01-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] 3.8.0 going live. (Was Re: 3.8.0 RC2 Released!)

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: d7698ca578d5624fc4a73180012f40f9657ec843c1ea0109e4bf966f52cfa424
Message ID: <CAESLx0LbY9zp7z03CKQ0u6nTT_CpAFw9ehc88vb_dJrVuRGhzg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <56944AD7.4080101@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2016-01-11 18:54:27 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 11:54:27 +1000

Raw message

/boot shouldn't fill up at 1GB
My /boot only has 120M and I install the latest kernel's as they come up
(Ubuntu 14.04).
Show the output of ls -lh /boot/
I think you'll find that you have lots of old kernels installed. I have the
current kernel and 2 older versions installed and that's only 120M.

Tim