2016-02-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Raspberry pi2 grase install

Header Data

From: Eliot Ness <sc***7@googlemail.com>
Message Hash: 083e7b5649243386a39a55e49be1d6c5894d619811d5381f77b89e3cfa55e35b
Message ID: <d4be89cc-70ed-4e92-a58e-d78669f12108@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <518cf881-2c2e-469d-9509-2560b135e91a@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-02-12 13:27:47 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 12:27:47 -0800

Raw message

I haven't got it any more, and an order that i made never come through as
they said OUT OF ORDER / STOCK
Anyway for usb to Ethernet use this link to see compatibility and avoid
problems
http://elinux.org/RPi_USB_Ethernet_adapters
In my case use USB 2.0 to Fast Ethernet Adapter (*ASIX AX88772B*) 100%
working out of the box

On Friday, February 5, 2016 at 11:33:06 PM UTC+2, Joerg Wegener wrote:

> Hello Thomas
>
> I've it running on my Raspi2 with logitech USB ETH adaper and I had no
> problems at all.
> Howevre I've  installed on a banana pi router board to have a SSD
> harddrive for the squid logs and as well to have Zonmeinder installed as
> well and it it work fine
>
> Here I would say THANK YOU Tim for all the time and Ideas you have spend
>
> BR
> Joerg
>
> Am Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2016 11:06:25 UTC+1 schrieb tomas213:
>>
>> I'm wondering if the usb to ethernet will work fine. I read somewhere
>> that some adapters some may give panic error.
>> Did u had any problems like that?
>> What adapter did u use?
>>
>> Tim, thanks for the info.
>> I will let you know soon when i buy them and start testing.
>>
>> Thomas
>>
>> On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 8:56 AM, Timothy White <ti***.@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Thomas
>>>
>>> The nightly build that was discussed is now the current stable build.
>>> Please make sure you use at least Ubuntu 14.04, or Debian 7 for best
>>> results.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Tim

>>> --