2016-02-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Raspberry pi2 grase install

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0d2faf5e29515330cfca54a85acad1cbe933e46bdc0d6c6fc3b83e2dbea5a6a6
Message ID: <CAESLx0JLoj4j-wOi-HLHo4YZ7ia-WGNsQnzqL-5cEegwNRevYg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <2544e7d7-4a6c-4b32-8e59-71506474817a@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-02-02 23:56:34 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 16:56:34 +1000

Raw message

Hi Thomas

The nightly build that was discussed is now the current stable build.
Please make sure you use at least Ubuntu 14.04, or Debian 7 for best
results.