2016-02-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Control de ancho de banda con grase

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 21edfb71ec492a419df19456d0e8ded63ad53983b06f2fd20cfaf91a1259f271
Message ID: <CAESLx0KGm7BsTA_TCrFhgBrFnqt3HdXx1V7rMveTLR1SE146hw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <ce339fd1-91e4-4961-87b6-1750c26b39e6@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-02-26 14:59:15 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 07:59:15 +1000

Raw message

Hi Jose

In the group settings, you can assign a bandwidth limit that will apply to
all users in that group. You can still apply limits to individual users to
ensure they can only download a set quota.
To be clear, if you give the group 256kbps, each user in the group can use
up to 256kbps worth of bandwidth.

Hope that is clear, otherwise I think Vicente is doing a splendid job of
explaining it!

If you can't see the bandwidth settings, what version of Grase are you
still on?