2016-03-31 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Can you do an in place upgrade from 3.7.7.11 on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS to 3.8.0 RC2

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 624731b6b060d31e4e6063dddc97dd2dac3c03ccac4a44483ae29f0e26a7bea8
Message ID: <CAESLx0LThohj4HfAFVKsr5sHENsvyG-VCev1x_JubsipSqyJ9Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <1F3CC7F2-4E35-4EEC-9B94-343E6C8A0A93@argyle.com.au>
UTC Datetime: 2016-03-31 04:24:53 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2016 21:24:53 +1000

Raw message

Hi David

If you run the cron.php file (php /usr/share/grase/www/radmin/cron.php)
this will apply any database upgrades that are required.

Please make sure you copy both the radmin and radius database.

Also, your squid logs are stored as squid log files, so they won't be
transferred unless you also transfer the squid log files. Not sure if you
need those transferred for your use case though.