2016-05-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: UAM redirection

Header Data

From: José Borges <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: 26095fee27298b4cc9677684344c1bccc0b28421959fcb2588489e8e3546de50
Message ID: <6e988722-0fe6-4488-958e-b9512a1a5b85@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAHoMbhexK=pOnOEcwpdcP4pcSN21Ap2-VWBhgu8MBwp_Yzx3FQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-12 10:12:09 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 10:12:09 -0700

Raw message

Ooookkkk... Testing time then...

I did what you mention...

Made chilli *local.conf* with* lease=10* and then tested.

I was given the same IP address even after *chilli_query *stopped listing
me in *chilli_query dhcp-list*

Meaning, that 5 minutes after i had my DCHP release, the IP i was given
again was the same, and i did try to conect another device prior, to see if
i was given the first available ip from the ippool...

So no luck there... No Browser was open again (on second connection to
wifi, which was 5 minutes after i disconected the wireless).

my chilli.conf

interval=60
nousergardendata
defidletimeout=604800
dhcpstart=2
lease=10

output of chilli_query dhcp-list (theres a 60 seconds lease grace period,
that why the 19/10 on bold line).

18-1E-B0-BE-68-2B 10.1.0.6 dnat 1/10
*80-65-6D-2C-BE-49 10.1.0.2 dnat 19/10*
00-90-FB-42-65-4D 10.1.0.5 dnat 9/10

Im tearing my hair out... since i tried with three diferent versions of
android (5, 5.1.1, 4) but only the iphones worked!!! connect /disconnect /
connect / disconnect ... it always shows the UAM on the iphones (i cant
believe i am saying this).

quinta-feira, 12 de Maio de 2016 às 15:33:59 UTC+1, Henry Terkura Swende