2016-05-12 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] UAM redirection

Header Data

From: José Borges <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: d24463e3cc95c08762bf538a2a04ffdf61a9a2dbe36f0327a28dbd141dd755b6
Message ID: <c19ab2d8-af1a-4f62-b2b3-f6d48eda602b@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+uBp3e_dcrJHObv+6F3i-DCKn=4qyUfEa2kUthkrKDuA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-12 04:20:25 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 04:20:25 -0700

Raw message

Tim, its the same on several mobile devices with diferente OS's (Android
versions and IOS versions)

Apple Iphone 4
Apple Iphone 5S
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Samsung Galaxy 5
Samsung Galaxy Tab A

All of them same workflow:

1 - first time i connect to WIFI hotspot i get the browser window with
GRASE UAM.

2 - i disconect from the WIFI hotspot without doing anything (no login).

3 - second time i connect to WIFI hotspot i get the phone OS saying that im
connected to the WIFI hotspot but no browser window.

Unfortunately im aware of the HTTPS redirection 'problem', but this doesnt
seem to be the case.

First time works, second and further times doesnt... At least until i
restart CHILLI manualy with */etc/init.d/chilli restart *

*That's why i think i have something missconfigured.*