2016-05-26 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] dhcp lease pool after default install

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 2706bdd6d126417167caa90f8233fa9a2844cb234dffd044bebce24b58dde005
Message ID: <CAESLx0+rKRXGjEA-2N1qzWTJ+ot6zJ4zh=tGTo-behjh=vxfGg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <a6092e880d5afb01cd230c49ad4678c8.squirrel@www.pc-networking-services.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-26 13:17:44 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 06:17:44 +1000

Raw message

Hi Christopher

The DHCP leases are handled by coova chilli, so they aren't written to a
database table. I'll add sudo to the list of required packages.

Can you open a bug on github for viewing more lease details, and I'll work
out what more I can get from coova chilli. It's almost uni exam time and
I've got a few exams and assignments to go before I'm finally finished, so
unfortunately it might be a few weeks before I can look at this in depth.

Tim