2016-05-17 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Social Login (OAuth2)

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 3c8db7a76a60caeefec62d94bbf38a88a3c930eba01cd627439837718495635e
Message ID: <CAESLx0+q8L6DM8GQ_F-+NRU=dStc+a+q+sbnz4gyCrJNjRnaeg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <18c0d80d-5611-4d83-9d74-9d61c4bc556e@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-17 06:35:34 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 23:35:34 +1000

Raw message

A quick look at one of the other hotspots shows that they add it to the
walled garden, so free facebook until you login with facebook, then you can
have free wifi.
It's something we can do, but if you're giving free wifi, why do that
instead of a free login button? Facebook banned "like gates" that require a
like before you have access to something, so I don't see any benefits with
login via facebook.