2016-05-17 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Social Login (OAuth2)

Header Data

From: drazen <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: 3d956556ab1f1aea9e857cd75571b9ec25953982b312907c9a5481b190891858
Message ID: <573B9306.20108@radez.hr>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+q8L6DM8GQ_F-+NRU=dStc+a+q+sbnz4gyCrJNjRnaeg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-17 14:54:14 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 23:54:14 +0200

Raw message

I agree with Tim 100%

Assume everyone under "sky cap" has e.g FB account today (what is not
far from true).
If you allow free access to your AP network it would be the same efect
as you would do with FB account login. So why bother with social ?

AAA is invented many years ago, somehow we need it still today.
Authentication, Authorization, Accounting , this is exactly what radius
do. We only need to decide to use it or not. Not using means free.
I don't see sense.
Can you Borges explain us what do you wish to achieve with social login?
Perhaps we don't see your have on your mind.

Rgds.

Drazen

--
Dra\u017een \u017duvela