2016-05-11 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Device suitable with grase 3.8.0 release

Header Data

From: Le Tan Phat <le***p@gmail.com>
Message Hash: bd1e3bafd09ff7b8ab6fe1d93141a801c5811c026e872df545798a94db475840
Message ID: <a4e0af39-dc51-415b-8fba-b11a6625408b@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+tmrDn_139wP8cWA8zzHGyTiPd1ns8SgY=v8ykHMxi4Q@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-05-11 18:18:05 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 18:18:05 -0700

Raw message

Thank you, Tim

Can i ask you one more question about Access Point list (recommend) to
access Grase to get the best result?

Thank you again Tim :)