2016-06-14 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Special ASCII code

Header Data

From: Norberto Esteves <no***e@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 1541a6bd8b6d9b44ec9ffb2c69385ba69ae1e1f5a6f636087f1ad60706e9fa19
Message ID: <c88cb0b2-efa1-4792-89ab-f29e6ff3e566@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CACJdL0N3eeaYbHmwTaX71p=UzL2T-KcHGe0bN0HmOSro8gnp+A@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-06-14 09:19:23 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 09:19:23 -0700

Raw message

Hi Jean,

I also had some problems with charset. I my case I had to edit the apache
configuration and make default charset to UTF-8.

To do this you need to edit:

/etc/apache2/conf.d/charset

and add the line:

AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

The file *charset* will look like:
*______________________________________________________*

*# Read the documentation before enabling AddDefaultCharset.*
*# In general, it is only a good idea if you know that all your files*
*# have this encoding. It will override any encoding given in the files*
*# in meta http-equiv or xml encoding tags.*

*AddDefaultCharset UTF-8*

Hope this help.

Best regards,

Norberto Esteves

terça-feira, 14 de Junho de 2016 às 15:18:35 UTC+1, Jean Létourneau
escreveu:

> On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 8:03 PM, Jean Létourneau <ve***.@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 6:20 AM, Timothy White <ti***.@gmail.com
>> <javascript:>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Jean
>>>
>>> I just tested on the demo server (
>>> http://demo.grasehotspot.org/grase/radmin/) and my own machine, both
>>> display it fine. Admittedly the demo server is running a nightly release,
>>> but nothing in the nightlies should have changed that code.
>>>
>>> I can't see any reason for it to not work on your machine, unless it's a
>>> browser config issue? Please try with a different browser, and ideally a
>>> different machine to see if that makes a difference.
>>>

>> ​Hi Tim,
>>
>> I tried 3 different computers, using 3 differents OS, one Windows, one
>> MAC, one Linux, ​Also tried different Bronswers.
>>
>> I also tried the demo server, as soon I changed fr_CA, do a print batch.
>> I still have the same results. the work réseau do not spell rignt. So it's
>> definitively noy GRASE the problems.
>>
>> I will do some rechearch and if I find anything I let you know.
>>
>> ​Thanks.
>>
>> Jean
>>

> ​Hi Tim,
>      Look like I a the only one using Grase in a French environment. ​
> Since I am not a programmer, and far from it. I did some rechearch but not
> too successeable. Is my problem could be cause by JAVA?
>
> Just a tought?
>
> Thanks
> Jean
>

> --
>
> Sysop de: VE2PKT (BBS), VE2PKT-13 (URONode)
>        : VE2RCN-1, VE2RDL-1, VE2RGC-1, VE2RVA-1, (The-Net)
>        : VE2PKT-9 (DXCluster), VE2PKT-10 (Winlink Gateway)
> RF:
> 147.435 Mhz (1200 Bps), 14.105 MHz (300 Bps)
>
> Internet:
> Telnet nodes-ve2pkt.dyndns.org <http://xrouter-ve2pkt.dyndns.org> port 23
> (Network Node)
> Telnet fbb-ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 6300 (FBB BBS)
> Telnet ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 9000 (DXCluster)
>
> E-Mail:
> packet:   ve2pkt@ve2pkt.#qbc.qc.can.noam
> ampr net: ve***.@ve2pkt.ampr.org <javascript:>
> Inet:     ve***.@amsat.org <javascript:> or ve***.@gmail.com <javascript:>