2016-06-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Upload rate near zero with Grase

Header Data

From: Marko Grdinic <mr***r@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8efb2709ddbf48c14bcda996e8d234bdbce2b81f8da1dcd8f56e915322bc0d65
Message ID: <776a60ef-d7c3-439e-84f1-4b86d1f44343@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAN2QQMpkyguREhSX_+Hv83YuYvEdzkPQmMQZjJ4a6NyiYn7exw@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-06-07 23:03:38 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 23:03:38 -0700

Raw message

Thank you very much! You saved me!

You suggestion worked beautifully and now that I added the command to
/etc/rc.local it persists across restarts. I could not have figured this
out on my own. I've been studying this for an entire week and never even
heard of the gro command. I am sure glad to have gotten this issue out of
the way.

Dana utorak, 7. lipnja 2016. u 22:33:15 UTC+2, korisnik Ali Farajpahlou