2016-06-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: Upload rate near zero with Grase

Header Data

From: Marko Grdinic <mr***r@gmail.com>
Message Hash: eff277cf27a32d1bc67a8fa894db359dd3526da16c2e2548293bda29dc62c441
Message ID: <84636b41-d872-4f67-b5f0-c967a111c0b0@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <a93d0067-d14f-dde8-c577-6ad39405ddac@radez.hr>
UTC Datetime: 2016-06-08 03:09:14 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 03:09:14 -0700

Raw message

RTL8111/8168/8411 PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Controller, one which is
from the mobo. They only go up to 1Gbit.

Dana srijeda, 8. lipnja 2016. u 09:09:13 UTC+2, korisnik drazen.zuvela