2016-07-18 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Snort + Grase?

Header Data

From: Karotu Tannang <ka***u@nauoi.com.ki>
Message Hash: c7b56d7df4f3a6f03cd93d31d8cb2a41cf4d5c44d0bb4251e9a6ca8ffe34a23f
Message ID: <CA+bonMip8apQq_z6hrP7nj6h8KaKwFVzG7-W=_QUAj1FvWVgww@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KA3QC5sS9QcBO_T1i9iD4DYf8QQ8THNPrqE5pZz_trrg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-07-18 15:29:04 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 10:29:04 +1200

Raw message

Hi Tim,

I will investigate this further and update hopefully with positive results.

Many thanks again for this wonderful software!

Best regards,

Karotu

--
Karotu Tannang
Nauoi IT Services
Behind ANZ Bank, Betio / PO Box 46, Bairiki
Tarawa, KIRIBATI
Mobile 4g: +686 730 14712
Like Us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nauoionline

Thread