2016-08-02 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] The ap’s ubiquiti running ok with grasehotspot?

Header Data

From: Vicente Henríquez <vi***z@gmail.com>
Message Hash: bec3cc8e5b2c0651e0eade03562d9ca5b105befde12d1787ae51d6888c6048fb
Message ID: <CAAv3863XSGS1XEUfrfrE5KBf9N+pewRcHxZ6U1brrhmZ14CeiQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0++_2RQ4e8A3hsDpf4Nrt5LMq0cKW8HVwdWDA0aJXvSHA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-08-02 09:53:45 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 12:53:45 -0400

Raw message

Thank you Tim!!!

I have another question. In your experience....how you configure for
example one floor with 6 differents ap's? I have 6 ap's in one floor, but i
don't how configure this ap's, like channel, etc? I read that some many
blog's say the correctly way to configurate is put every one in a different
chanel, like channel 1, 6, 11 with the "radiation" low. You have any idea
about this? 'cause I have six floor, and one of each has 6 ap's, so i don't
what i need to do???

Any help is welcome!!

Regards!!!

Enviado con MailTrack