2016-11-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Compatibility with next Debian version “stretch”

Header Data

From: kralan <kr***n@gmx.at>
Message Hash: 0100e23975242778bbe830a1ea636bdce1cd429deefc4e5374a8bb8233aee02c
Message ID: <0172a194-0525-4d3a-845b-e56e2dec551d@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+-Z70=2CTOSzbY_jOF_hRZ+pm52tPu44sjc2GgG4zLRA@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2016-11-30 04:35:05 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 03:35:05 -0800

Raw message

Hi Tim

Freeradius (currently 3.0.12) has landed in debian testing which makes
freeradius3 a probable scenario for the near future of debian and ubuntu.
Apart from testing once a suitable grase-conf-freeradius becomes available,
can I offer any assistance?

Regards
Alan