2017-01-05 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] DHCP problem

Header Data

From: tomas213 <to***3@gmail.com>
Message Hash: e79c93dcf312115235a550b11079dcb2ef2ed787ad97a548121efba0bad7dee6
Message ID: <CAPz6xh4M0SBkx=XsuT3rx2ukYnm0fW2-AAxrqgREeuzQ5uK2XA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAPz6xh7+vSmg+1RszXix8OFgTde8wTZ=c-ga==2qkkFnTc07LQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-01-05 05:37:33 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 14:37:33 +0200

Raw message

nope...it locked me lan ip and i couldn't get in.
I removed the line.