2017-01-27 - Re: State of Grase and Ubuntu 16.04

Header Data

From: Hotspotuser <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: ecfb794e8e23aaf1e322b1aa8e7f9c5f183e091fd0d1eb4e8868b28239c7177b
Message ID: <c9e12fa9-40b1-41ba-9b73-9062a8c75081@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+JmGtOJ3hz6PiirCro9mw5J=SFOGFct+uS9QiC7ue45A@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-01-27 08:46:19 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 07:46:19 -0800

Raw message

Hi Tim

Can you provide info on how I can test the new gitlab version of
grasehotspot?