2017-02-28 - Re: reprinting a users ticket

Header Data

From: Hotspotuser <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: 844ff4a29fec358acdebbbd0e8136c931fa8bb085dfbbc420901fbfeaafcf2df
Message ID: <bf38bad2-857f-4792-a08a-79f601f72623@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <aad922bc-2cf8-4917-8491-c8676e43a33b@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-28 04:04:07 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 03:04:07 -0800

Raw message

In the meantime you can use this TRICK ;)

*https://demo.grasehotspot.org*/grase/radmin/export.php?format=html&user=
*VOUCHER_USERNAME*

so to print the *ug58fuje *voucher ticket you would type in your browser:

*https://demo.grasehotspot.org*/grase/radmin/export.php?format=html&user=
*ug58fuje*

:)

Obviously replace *https://demo.grasehotspot.org* with your backoffice
domain/ip.

segunda-feira, 27 de Fevereiro de 2017 às 23:03:46 UTC, Daniel Crusoe
escreveu:

> I am unsure if this has been covered (or if this is the right place to ask
> this) I would like to know if it is possible to reprint just a single users
> ticket.
>
> some info:
> I have setup GRASE with a few groups (monthly,weekly weekends) and i add
> users to these groups (just using the bandwidth limit and time limit
> features for now) i have also setup the ticket system to print some extra
> information (rules and support info) i have also increased the default size
> of the tickets (from 5.5 cm to 14cm, as i print each ticket on an A4 laser
> printer) I then hand the client the ticket. Now I know that my clients are
> going to lose their tickets and come to me for a reprint. I have looked all
> over and i cannot find a way to print just that one users ticket after i
> have setup their account. I have found the "print group" link, but this
> brings up the entire group. Going into the user also does not illicit any
> options for reprinting the ticket.
>
> i am on GRASE   v3.8.0 (please let me know if there is anything else i can
> supply you to assist in solving this problem)

Thread