2017-02-27 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] reprinting a users ticket

Header Data

From: Dražen Žuvela <dr***a@radez.hr>
Message Hash: e5bd189703d08a6ede768555b8862a5a58424c655f288b559a82058419c4222c
Message ID: <76e1964c-a46c-d51d-5e20-a282baf38fc0@radez.hr>
Reply To: <aad922bc-2cf8-4917-8491-c8676e43a33b@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-27 23:54:23 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 07:54:23 +0100

Raw message

Not ideal but useful suggestion:
Move user temporary to new group. (Name it "SingleUserPrintGroup" or
whatever you like) then simple use that "Print group" option.
Move user back to original group.
Keep in mind that if exist "user time/or data limit within original
group, both will reset to initial start value when you move user back to
original group.

*Dra\u017een*

28.2.2017. u 0:03, Daniel Crusoe je napisao/la:
> I am unsure if this has been covered (or if this is the right place to
> ask this) I would like to know if it is possible to reprint just a
> single users ticket.
>
> some info:
> I have setup GRASE with a few groups (monthly,weekly weekends) and i
> add users to these groups (just using the bandwidth limit and time
> limit features for now) i have also setup the ticket system to print
> some extra information (rules and support info) i have also increased
> the default size of the tickets (from 5.5 cm to 14cm, as i print each
> ticket on an A4 laser printer) I then hand the client the ticket. Now
> I know that my clients are going to lose their tickets and come to me
> for a reprint. I have looked all over and i cannot find a way to print
> just that one users ticket after i have setup their account. I have
> found the "print group" link, but this brings up the entire group.
> Going into the user also does not illicit any options for reprinting
> the ticket.
>
> i am on GRASE   v3.8.0 (please let me know if there is anything else i
> can supply you to assist in solving this problem)
> https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/aad922bc-2cf8-4917-8491-c8676e43a33b%40grasehotspot.org
> <https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/aad922bc-2cf8-4917-8491-c8676e43a33b%40grasehotspot.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Thread