2017-02-14 - Re: How insert GraseHotspot the new user that create?

Header Data

From: Vicente Henríquez <vi***z@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c9ea9860f51025b5554895622db9f114a881b1b81400c5f989ced38447c7a22c
Message ID: <2a3ff9d7-03e8-4e07-afb4-4cfa20789bd0@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <614d1e5a-a9d2-4d18-b763-4b55d43945b9@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-14 11:20:45 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 10:20:45 -0800

Raw message

I know that and i need to do this program for my own, but i don't know how
make this grasehotspot because i need any idea, you know?

El martes, 14 de febrero de 2017, 12:47:58 (UTC-3), Hotspotuser escribió:

> Unfortunately you have to do custom PHP code on top of GRASE for those
> informations.
>
> segunda-feira, 13 de Fevereiro de 2017 às 19:38:22 UTC, Vicente Henríquez
> escreveu:
>>
>> Hi Tim,
>>
>> I have a little question about greasehotspot. I need to insert some
>> values to freeradius database, and that is because i have a hotel program
>> with a sql database with all the information about the pax. I need to do
>> this, beacuse i try to make a program that insert my values about the pax,
>> like how many time he gone to stay in the hotel to make the expired voucher
>> and also insert the room and the name or the reservation number. The
>> grasehotspot do this to make the own voucher, group, etc but i don't how
>> make this and insert this values into the radius database.
>>
>> You can help me with this??

Thread