2017-02-20 - Re: How insert GraseHotspot the new user that create?

Header Data

From: Hotspotuser <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: d8090a4c6169cab8df04c037a6f473d1f5a2402787cc692cca4288e369e395b5
Message ID: <94e53ff2-f2c6-4d0f-a170-a7cc4a8cb313@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <036b8a52-9137-47b2-9d1e-ddf7e2e2fbf8@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-02-20 07:35:32 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 06:35:32 -0800

Raw message

A little more
information: http://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/SQL%20HOWTO#populating-sql

segunda-feira, 13 de Fevereiro de 2017 às 19:38:22 UTC, Vicente Henríquez
escreveu:

> Hi Tim,
>
> I have a little question about greasehotspot. I need to insert some values
> to freeradius database, and that is because i have a hotel program with a
> sql database with all the information about the pax. I need to do this,
> beacuse i try to make a program that insert my values about the pax, like
> how many time he gone to stay in the hotel to make the expired voucher and
> also insert the room and the name or the reservation number. The
> grasehotspot do this to make the own voucher, group, etc but i don't how
> make this and insert this values into the radius database.
>
> You can help me with this??

Thread