2017-05-29 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: GPG Error: signatures invalid

Header Data

From: Tubeta Taenang <tu***g@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8f605c3547b91ead55442e957eed6e91e8a53089114ebc9dc315f03cc5337c44
Message ID: <CAPYsbFZm6wNp4WG=BvU7O0GL4k+zEPO=uNjjyTGxFYFS404NVg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JsYSc0G6EHnsz3YFB8ypCuCwO05DMi1zoRNrV=xccP=g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-05-29 19:16:00 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 14:16:00 +1200

Raw message

Thanks Tim,

I haven't come up with this issue yet but I will definitely update my gpd
accordingly.

Tubeta