2017-06-01 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: GPG Error: signatures invalid

Header Data

From: José Borges <jo***s@algardata.pt>
Message Hash: 6ad450e45ac1cbe452e7c7d8a9f140f89983325c79a7ef5e9e5789331b0f8da6
Message ID: <0c32e1ad-9de3-42e3-bc61-76903e82de36@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JsYSc0G6EHnsz3YFB8ypCuCwO05DMi1zoRNrV=xccP=g@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-06-01 03:54:56 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2017 03:54:56 -0700

Raw message

It works... Thanks Tim!