2017-06-03 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] customize Free access

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: b41b6cff636985635e36d19a289eddd63d746c33cdce67c460461b221928f58d
Message ID: <CAESLx0+hm0tj5QwXVQV7Hju7GjoQow3UMNNQWH17ST2sWeDzoA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <6b93622c-eae5-4e17-8f6f-e245654e4d54@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2017-06-03 22:01:22 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2017 15:01:22 +1000

Raw message

Hi Struan

You'd need to write backend code yourself to do this. There are plans in
the future to make this easier to customise, but not work has been done
yet, and it won't be worked on until the 4.1 release.

You can track it at
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/issues/10