2017-07-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] User Accounts dissapearing

Header Data

From: “Luis Alberto Guzmán G.” <l.***g@gmail.com>
Message Hash: aa2cc92d13ea22657cce6a00f062a8d8172445e7fcbeee769d008be0cf3decda
Message ID: <E218CD57-DD33-4A21-BB6F-903D64EC0429@gmail.com>
Reply To: <0a3401d2f7c7$0c3ccef0$24b66cd0$@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-07-08 02:13:08 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2017 04:13:08 -0500

Raw message

El 8 de julio de 2017 3:48:59 AM CDT, Daniel Crusoe <di***n@gmail.com> escribió:
>Hey all,
>

>I am not very good when it comes to the backend of the system so I am
>sure
>they are still there in some table somewhere, but, when I check through
>my
>user list on the admin web interface I find that sometimes a user
>account
>disappears from the list (normally an expired account). Is this normal
>behaviour or a glitch (as the interface also tends to not have the nice
>tabs
>at the top sometimes as well, though that has fixed itself recently)

AFAIK, that is normal behavior it deletes expired accounts from the interface every two months IIRC.
But they are not deleted from MySQL, a search on the forum can confirm it.

Cheers

--
Enviado desde mi dispositivo Android con K-9 Mail. Por favor, disculpa mi brevedad.

Thread