2017-12-28 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] IPTABLES Help

Header Data

From: Sergen Çolak <se***7@gmail.com>
Message Hash: cfcdb3cb54f6bbc877a44babd71c1132e2b1862550ad62bf4b2b2e1b0185d2fa
Message ID: <CAFb3bYCwcpBpqqoQucOnHF4_zp1nbbzj6zi__kj=KkgBmBsjLw@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0+wh-Xpc5iOV5yBrGaqRU2b2iT1gnbQX9v+W6MEs_1+qg@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2017-12-28 23:28:56 UTC
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:28:56 +0300

Raw message

Hi Tim,
I will try to explain what I want to do. In the meantime, I use translate
in my writing forgive the errors :)
I have a Debian-installed computer and a hotspot is running on it.
Eth0 - 192.168.1.101
Eth1- 10.1.0.1
I have one XP computer and I have IP over Hotspot. 10.1.0.2
I also have another Windows 7 computer and this computer is not connected
to the hotspot. IP address 192.168.1.238

What I want to do now is to send files from the XP computer connected to
the Hotspot to the Windows 7 Computer which is not connected to the Hotspot.
However, Iptables Forward rules prevent this.
I have produced a solution myself and maybe it will benefit. It's running.
I added it to Coovachilli up.sh file.
ipt -I FORWARD -s $ ADDR / 20 -j ACCEPT
ipt -I FORWARD -s $ ADDR / 20 -i $ TUNTAP -p tcp --dport 80 -j DROP
ipt -I FORWARD -s $ ADDR / 20 -i eth1 -p tcp --dport 80 -j DROP
Thank you for the answer.

> Hi Sergen
>
> I'm not sure we really understand what you are trying to do. Can you
> please draw a diagram of your setup, and explain what you are trying
> to achieve?
>
> The best I can understand, is that you want a computer on the hotspot
> network to talk to a computer on the "internal" network? Is your
> internal network the same network as the hotspots WAN?
> From one of your images, it looks like you can ping and browse that
> internal computer, so what is the problem?

> On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 5:07 PM, Sergen Çolak <se***7@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello to everyone,
> > I am using a grase hotspot on Debian. I have a user computer that takes
> > hotspot ip. I have an internal network computer in one bag. However, I
> can
> > not transfer files from my Hotspot ip computer to the internal network. I
> > share the ifconfig output and my computer's threads and I am waiting for
> > your help.
> >
> > --
> > Visit this group at
> > https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/.
> > https://groups.google.com/a/grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/
> grase-hotspot/398f5457-abab-4123-99b6-8fb49d69b4dd%40grasehotspot.org.

> grasehotspot.org/group/grase-hotspot/.
> grasehotspot.org/d/msgid/grase-hotspot/CAESLx0%2Bwh-
> Xpc5iOV5yBrGaqRU2b2iT1gnbQX9v%2BW6MEs_1%2Bqg%40mail.gmail.com.

Thread