2018-02-13 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] call broker while login process

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 5302e874218804286ad69b7562e4f3bf3872b5a7b4f73ed5ba1d7ddad367da40
Message ID: <CAESLx0JqNs4OOiJbXwvP=_FSXhtmRjJ8ajJTgu_v4BYCTLzFKg@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <a5d115d7-962f-444c-8ad5-9ffe557f2acd@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2018-02-13 12:52:31 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 05:52:31 +1000

Raw message

Hi Stephan

The main language the Grase hotspot is written in, is PHP. If you wish
to use Python to access the details, you'll need to write a complete
python application, handle the starting of it yourself, and ensure you
read the correct database structure. You shouldn't need to modify any
of the Grase hotspot files.