2018-05-20 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] how to cleanup old data and logs

Header Data

From: Timothy White <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: c8d077edf4e8f9110e65cab2be55dda27a7e61d92228126c10cbd30b6df14d4a
Message ID: <CAESLx0KCWQhrJnq=pvUejLWxSrgSGHt8_K4eQzUzKu=Tpga83g@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <1b4b886b-8541-4086-8aa4-01087eae1c98@grasehotspot.org>
UTC Datetime: 2018-05-20 12:42:19 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 05:42:19 +1000

Raw message

The radpostauth table is the one that grows large. It was fixed in 3.7.7.8.
Is there any reason you haven't upgraded to a newer version?
You can see the difference between your current version and 3.7.7.8 at
https://github.com/GraseHotspot/grase-www-portal/compare/3.7.7.6...3.7.7.8

Ideally, if you can upgrade, that would help. Otherwise you'll need to
manually keep the radpostauth table under control. (Also, because it's
grown, truncating it won't free up disk space, but will improve
performance. The MySQL DB can't ever shrink, but it will stop growing).