2018-07-21 - RE: [GRASE-Hotspot] “Patreon” supporting!

Header Data

From: Daniel Crusoe <di***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0145f96d4bd1b5d63ebfbdd11c10951cb63272a711645f2ce1f621d18a0a617b
Message ID: <020901d420f3$31478720$93d69560$@gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0KLQ_9vddJ1EHjh_k1j8gmBx9qSe7NPVqMYKBoybsH96Q@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-07-21 06:03:14 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2018 15:03:14 +0200

Raw message

Done,

Love Grase and want to see it only get better ;) only wish I could afford to give more!