2018-12-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] What year can we expect to actually have an update?

Header Data

From: David <da***d@mms.school.nz>
Message Hash: 7326054a3483289655554c5fe9fcc9e95924f51e7a15e3d583caa6599b7dd1b9
Message ID: <CAD4L6hni=0DsHOinmZjJma83UOPGjF4d24b+g6k8DaOQuDE_RQ@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <C911815C-DCD3-4F46-920F-1310B75A7F7D@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-12-30 00:25:32 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 20:25:32 +1300

Raw message

Hi Tim,

I've been following the progress of Grase since you started.

I'd like to commended you on a fantastic job for development and ongoing
support,  & wish you & your family a happy new year.

The 'person' who started this thread should be well aware that he can help
speed up developmentof Grase by contributing financially.

We have a saying that applies to his post: "Put up or shut up".