2018-12-30 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] What year can we expect to actually have an update?

Header Data

From: The Dawg <gb***9@gmail.com>
Message Hash: da55fb72fe3488114012fa07e0995fe147b831f3144fda3cdfa549f14cfa6563
Message ID: <0770520B-2FB6-4303-9E26-2C168F979FFB@gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAHyH-GBBN0_+ofyCJJKdRWbJtwSOn7qFiX0kkGUG296sLLUbpQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2018-12-30 01:23:25 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2018 10:23:25 +0200

Raw message

We really appreciate your work yes, I for one have contributed as well in the past to say my thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone