2019-08-15 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Re: with users own username and password generating ticket

Header Data

From: shrijan pradhan <sh***n@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 7ae86e611e6b434e3b9e2f3528de4a4f95c3c39c90fe28ee0453da3025c1deef
Message ID: <73a078bf-5c51-4ec6-baa2-12b8f79f4993@grasehotspot.org>
Reply To: <CAESLx0L6wuN2xWNRqsCL26kBBuFZ4EH6oHdguDE7a+aYN=ZU2Q@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2019-08-15 02:00:24 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 02:00:24 -0700

Raw message

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your reply.

I just want to add let say username=vip01 and password=vip01 for 20 times
with the same username and password.. but looks like same username cannot
have multiple accounts. Any other way to create them?

[image: same username adding error.PNG]

Thank You.

with Regards,
shrijan