2020-02-08 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Urgent help please: install error

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 597b8dda123de5f6c7a906bd2b9132e8602cb2d4aa2a4165436fed2a29e2ecd7
Message ID: <CAESLx0LQQdricT8Uud65kawZsocS20xugY-QDZzTXLjVQV4G3Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAESLx0JF6faVzkMZksAOOFDEqb0Vccoo4uojtG3op7iPwhvQ7Q@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-02-08 01:49:59 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2020 16:49:59 +0800

Raw message

I've pushed the trusty version of the package, so hopefully it'll work
correctly now.