2020-02-07 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Urgent help please: install error

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 8b711450f292a08498eed189837ad73e34f0d0d9c65f07e83565a36e772ecfb1
Message ID: <CAESLx0JF6faVzkMZksAOOFDEqb0Vccoo4uojtG3op7iPwhvQ7Q@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <0AD652B8-CC87-41BE-B0A6-50760C824C51@gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-02-07 21:47:34 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2020 12:47:34 +0800

Raw message

Hi The Dawg

It appears the grase-conf-openvpn package I recently built (due to the
certificate issues) was built for a newer ubuntu version, and so is
packaged in a way that Trusty can't read. I'll attempt to fix this in the
next week or so. For now, just leave off the 'grase-conf-openvpn' package
from the install, as you only need that for remote administration.