2020-03-23 - Re: [GRASE-Hotspot] Remote access

Header Data

From: Tim <ti***8@gmail.com>
Message Hash: 0a3ebdc0521e592eb4c7bf3269d50e17e781a017418ed2296bb0e6bbe8206c74
Message ID: <CAESLx0L51FFGyXw6_6_oo74PCHkKCY_BQFLfkag6M0nWQhsKEA@mail.gmail.com>
Reply To: <CAHOxvGUnRrp23YkTEwUUBiL=WzqVT_63D=mSwN2NYaQ0cAStqQ@mail.gmail.com>
UTC Datetime: 2020-03-23 16:14:34 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 07:14:34 +0800

Raw message

Hi

Currently, I can't support manually setting up and installing the VPN. The
package does automated key generation, CSR submission, and CRT installing
as well as configuring OpenVPN. We also use low certificate expiry's so if
you run it on a linux computer and then copy the key and config, you may
find you have to do that every 6-12 months.